Is she weird?
Is she white?
Is she promised to the night?
And her head has no room
--Pixies' Is She Weird
I have been tagged by Dazzlin' Dino to come up with five things that are weird about me, myself and I.
- As the above picture of my son Francis suggests (seen here last month at just under 20 months), I believe strongly in the need for enforced child labour. And perhaps weirder still, my son loves the idea. While his grandparents inundated him with plastic beeping, whirring toys, still nothing beats the fun of vaccuuming (which I have every intention of reminding him about once he's in his teens and refusing to clean his room).
- I was was born with a bifid uvula (scroll down, it's near the end of the article).
- I have lived in La Belle Province my entire life yet my grasp of French is still intermediate at best.
- I graduated with a degree in Journalism and Communications over ten years ago, and was once the co-editor of a University newspaper but have still never been paid one red cent for any copy, stories or songs I've written.
- For chrissakes, I'm a blogger! What could be weirder than that?
CathieFromCanada (who seems to have ignored Dave's tagging, naughty girl)
Pretty Shaved Ape
Ivan Prokopchuk (who probably won't stop at five, ...or ten even - that crazy cat)
- 30 -