Sunday, October 02, 2005

Dumb move by PMO

Can someone from the PMO please explain why a CBCUnlocked reporter was barred from attending a press conference held by Paul Martin last week? That stinks. I can't imagine what they were thinking. It seems to me that enlightened self-interest would dictate being congenial. If the government wants to be seen as an honest broker in its self-imposed role as a mediator between the Guild and the CBC, they should apologize and see to it that such pettiness is stopped immediately. I wonder how other Guild members are reacting to this insult to one of their own?

1 comment:

Oxford County Liberals said...

Hey Scott (good name by the way):

I just wanted to welcome you officially as a new Progressive Blogger member. I've posted about your site and another new one here at the Prog Blog frontpage.